MODIFIED MONSTER TRUCK RULES:
1. Axles: Clod, Jugg or TXT-1
axles. Customized solid axles ok (must fall within other rules)
2. Chassis: Any stock, custom or aftermarket chassis kit.
3. Motors: any readily available 540 size motors, brushless is
4. Batteries: 6 or 7 cell battery pack (sub-c cells, 7 cells
5. Tires/wheels: any Clod/TXT specific tire, NO Emaxx/Tmaxx tires
6. Wheel base: 14" max
SPEC/BUDGET MONSTER TRUCK*:
* We will let
some of these rules slide until you are able to make the adjustments
to your truck, or you are always welcome to race in Modified
1. Axles: Clod, Jugg or TXT axles.
2. Chassis: any stock, aftermarket or custom chassis that runs
the shocks from the chassis to the axle. No cantilever or link
mounted suspensions accepted. Shocks must not lean over "too far" in any angle. (Basically, we are trying
to stick with a very basic chassis and suspension for this class.
Suspension diagram will be posted soon. A little bit of shock angle is ok)
3. Body: Any truck body. Replica monster truck bodies are a plus.
4. Motors: any machine wound motor down to a 17turn. 16turn and lower are illegal for Spec class.
5. Speed Control: You may use any ESC
6. Servo: You may use any servos
7. Tires: clodbuster box stock tires only, no cuts, no foams.
8. Wheel mods: wheels must remain stock. NO wheel wideners and
NO extra drill holes in the wheel.
9. Battery: any 6 cell stick pack
10. Ride Height: lowest point of the chassis must not sit below
the bottom of the axle (1.875", 48mm)
11. Front mounted servos and steering kits only (corrected ackerman systems, AKA "behind the axle steering" are NOT allowed in this class. For example, you can NOT run the Berzerker steering system)
TOUGH TRUCK RULES:
Chassis can be any 1:10 scale 4wd sedan chassis. Such as TC3/TC4,
Losi XXXS, RS4 Rally, Tamiya 4wd sedans and tamiya rally kits
are also ok, etc. . .
1. Chassis: any 4wd chassis not
to exceed 210mm width or 10.75" wheelbase. Most of us run
RS4 Rally kits, Tamiya Pajeros/Touareg/F-150 or S-10 kits
2. Motor: any single roar legal stock motor, no mods or brushless
3. Tires: Must use Tamiya Pajero Style tires only, WE NEED TO
GET THE PART NUMBER AND THE ACTUAL NAME.
4. Body: truck bodies only
5. Any 6 cell stick pack
OPEN EMAXX/EZILLA RULES:
1. Motor, ESC, Batteries: Anything
goes - go nuts.
2. Wheels/Tires: Any truck wheel/tire combo, NO 1/8th scale buggy
3. make sure your truck can turn tight, we run some tight tracks!